Fox Valley Services
We offer a variety of electrical services for residential, commercial and industrial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Residential and Commercial Electrical Repairs
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
Panel Diagnostics and Upgrades
If your older home is unable to keep up with the intense modern electrical demands, then call us for an electric service panel upgrade.
Lighting Installations & Repair
LED Upgrades, Lighting Repairs and Installs. Noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Or maybe your just installing new lights! Call us today.
Smart homes are popping up all over the Valley. We’d love to help make your life easier by installing smart features like Nests, Ring, and more.
Faulty wiring, downed power lines, and an overabundance of appliances can overwhelm your electrical system and spell trouble for your home’s power. We’ll protect you.
Outdoor Motion Lighting
Outdoor motion-sensor lighting can enhance quality of life and security.
Fox Valley Electric provides solar repair services to the greater Phoenix area.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Got a new Tesla® (we’re Tesla® preferred) or other Electric Vehicle? Want the best phase two charging at home? Call us today.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured