The Best Facilities Maintenance
Fox Valley Electric is a proven leader in facilities maintenance. We’re uniquely skilled to serve industrial and large scale clients.
The Fox Valley Electric Facilities Maintenance Services team consists of of project managers, support staff, top-notch service managers, and skilled electricians with installation knowledge and experience that spans all methods of communication and electrical construction.
We’re experts in AC/DC power systems, alternative power solutions, intelligent building systems, building plant and lighting, cable tray installations, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, and more.
We service. We install. We resolve. We want to be your electrical partner, and the first call you make when you need an electrician.
We apply our technical expertise toward meeting the electrical challenges of facilities for virtually any industry or sector.
Our services include:
- Code Requirements
- Through-the-wall Wire Tracing
- Load Calculations
- Aluminum Wiring
- GFI / GFCI Receptacles
- Arc Fault / AFCI Circuits
- Service Panel Upgrade
- Warehouse Remodels & Renovation
- Move existing Circuits
- New Circuits for Lighting, Fans, more
- Electrical Repair and Troubleshooting
- Lighting Electrical Repair
- Electrical Plug Repair
- Switch Electrical Repair
- Service Panel Electrical Repair
We understand the need for prompt effective service for Retail and Tenant environments.
Our services include:
- Showcase Lighting
- Ballast Replacements
- Maintenance Contracts
- Lighting Retrofits & Improvements
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- Dedicated Circuits
- Ventilation Fans
- Lighting Sensors
- Breaker Replacements
- Ballast Testing
- Exit Lighting and Security Lighting
- Panel Replacement /Repair or Upgrade
Fox Valley Electric is experienced in the needs and requirements of Tenant Improvements.
When performing Tenant Improvements, commercial contractors & local companies turn to Fox Valley Electric and our professional knowledgeable staff for their commercial electric needs. Our Facilities Maintenance Team will ensure that your electrical job is done properly, safely, on time and up to code.
We speak your language
We work closely with designers, architects and general contractors throughout the process. Fox Valley Electric can also help retailers with interior and showcase lighting to put their merchandise in the right light.
We’re the ninjas of the electrical world
Whether adding a new dedicated circuit for that new copy machine, or relocating the entire office to a new office space, we can handle the electrical work and make it look like we were never there. Our Facilities Maintenance Team will do the work in a quality manner with the least amount of interruption to your work environment. Your needs are important to us, and we understand that you need to get the job done fast and keep business rolling. We will get the job done.
At Fox Valley Electric, we cover facility lighting needs from interior to exterior applications and beyond.
Lighting Capabilities & Services:
- Industrial and Warehouse Interior Lighting Solutions
- Hi-Bay LED Warehouse Lighting. (New & Retrofit Solutions)
- Hi-Bay Fluorescent Lighting. (New & Retrofit Solutions)
- High Intensity Discharge Lighting (H.I.D.) New & Retrofit Solutions
- Food & Beverage Industry Rated Lighting (GMP Compliant)
- Oil & Gas Listed Lighting (XP, Oil, & Dust Tight)
- Lighting Audits with Payback Analysis (ROI)
Commercial / Office Environment Lighting:
- Interior Architectural Lighting, Incandescent, Fluorescent and New LED Lighting Solutions
- Direct / Indirect Lighting
- Atmosphere Lighting
- Classroom Lighting
- Dimming & Lighting Control Systems
- Retail Store Lighting
- Low Voltage Lighting Solutions
- Decorative Lighting
- Parking Lot / Pole Lighting. Maintenance, Repair, Installation, & Retrofit
- Municipal Street Lighting
- Parking Garage Lighting
- HID, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, Mercury Vapor, & LED Lighting
- Maintenance, Retrofit, Installation, & Repair
- Underground Cable Repair or Replacement
- Emergency Service for Downed Poles. (Motor Vehicle, Wind, & Storm Damage)
Fox Valley’s Facilities Division has the experts you need to apply energy conservation measures industrial, commercial, retail and warehouse locations.
Whether you are interested in trimming your office lighting and cooling bills, making the warehouse a little brighter, or moving your facility from old and inefficient metal halides to T5 or T8 Hi Bay fixtures, Fox Valley’s Team can help.
We specialize in using the latest technology to make your facility energy efficient, and certain facilities can upgrade without having to completely replace their fixtures. Nearly all fluorescent fixtures have retrofit options that increase light levels and reduce wattage by as much as up to 70%!
We specialize in lighting retrofit technologies and we use a full-service, turnkey approach to save our clients up to 60% on their facility energy bills. Give us a call today and let us answer your questions about whether a lighting retrofit audit would benefit your facility.
- Save on up to 60% of your facility energy costs
- Qualify for Government Tax Deductions (EPACT)
- Qualify for Utility Company Rebates